Environmental Health Strategy Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that owns the Site, is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the Site, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Environmental Health Strategy Center may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy went into effective on June 1, 2015.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title.
- Contact Information (including your email address).
- Other information that you provide to us relevant to your interest in or support of our organization.
What do we do with the information we collect?
The information we collect is used to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. It may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our communication with you.
- To contact you from time to time via email, phone, or mail.
What do we do to secure your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Environmental Health Strategy Center does not ensure or warrant the security of your information, though, and any such transmission of information is done at your own risk.
If you believe that your interactions with us are no longer secure, please notify us ASAP.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites.
Disclosure of information to outside parties.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We also reserve the right to share or disclose your information in the following situations:
- If such sharing and/or disclosure is necessary for a third-party to perform certain business-related functions, in which case the third-party will be provided with only the information that it needs to perform its function and will be required to protect the information
- To protect the legal rights, privacy, or safety of your organization, its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates or your organization or your employees, agents, and/or contractors
- To protect the safety and security of visitors to your web sites
- To protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes
- To respond to inquiries or requests from public authorities
- To permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that you may
We may also share some aggregated information with third parties in order to provide a technically smooth and creatively fun online experience for all users.
Please contact us if you believe that any information you have provided us is incorrect or incomplete. You can do so by writing or emailing us at the addresses listed below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and conditions.
We may change this policy from time to time and will notify you of any such changes by means we deem appropriate under the circumstances. By continuing to use the Site after any such change you will be deemed to have agreed to the changes and to comply with the terms of the revised policy.
Environmental Health Strategy Center
565 Congress Street
Portland, Maine 04101