Brandon Moore's blog

07.25.2019
We've just released a new report —the largest study of its kind, to date—that found one out of seven vinyl or PVC food service gloves contained toxic chemicals called phthalates (THAL-eights) that can leach into food. Worse? Two-thirds of the popular fast food restaurants we visited were using vinyl gloves to handle and serve food. Some PVC gloves from McDonald's tested positive for phthalates. (See how all restaurants ranked here .) We’re calling on McDonald’s, the top restaurant by sales in...+ Read more