Our 2017 Celebration for Our Healthy Future
Join us on Friday, December 1: A night to celebrate and support great work for our healthy future!
- Delicious food, drink, and socializing in O'Maine Studios' unique space
- Inspiring winners of our 2017 Leadership Awards
- Fun stuff for kids and adults, alike
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1
54 Danforth Street
Portland, ME 04101
You'll be inspired by people and progress getting toxic chemicals out of food, drinking water, and household products. And you’ll hear how we’re helping advance the biobased (plant-based) manufacturing industry in Maine, to help keep families healthy by creating safer products and good-paying jobs.
We're celebrating wonderful successes this year:
- Our new national campaign for safer food, which prompted coverage coast-to-coast when people learned about toxic chemicals in mac and cheese.
- Three new Maine laws we won with highest-ever levels of bipartisan support for safe drinking water for rural families and a ban on cancer-linked toxic chemicals in furniture.
- Rising interest we're promoting in the U.S. and internationally for investment in Maine's forest resources to fuel climate-friendly biobased manufacturing that creates good-paying jobs.
Within unique warehouse space adjoining Portland's Old Port, guests enjoy a grown-up fundraising party with full buffet, plus a separate pizza party and fun zone for the kids.
Children can come for free!
And there's free parking, adjacent to O'Maine Studios
Thank you to our sponsors!